Over 100 years of combined experience in construction safety!
Over 30 years of experience in safety and environmental compliance!
Every TCE safety professional has over 5 years of experience in onsite safety management.
All TCE onsite safety representatives have OSHA 510 certification and are certified in CPR and first aid.
We are fully insured and are happy to provide insurance binder upon request.
Areas of onsite safety expertise include: automotive plants, equipment installations and removals (conveyors, stamping presses, robots, dryers, furnaces, ovens, paint booths and numerous support equipment) and parking lot/outdoor utility installation.
Onsite Safety Management
Industry and Construction
- Safety programs
- Job safety analysis for projects
- Hazardous communication policies
- Ergonomic programs
- Standard forms for internal programs
- Industrial hygiene
- Waste surveys
- Waste reduction & recycling
- Coolant & water recycling
- Corrective action plans
- OSHA For Construction & Industry
- Custom job/facility specific